Holiday Collection Mason Jars:
Fall & Holiday Collection:
- Top - Citrus, Apple
- Middle - Peach, Cinnamon
- Bottom Vanilla, Maple
- Top -Pumpkin, Cream
- Middle -Caramel, Clove, Nutmeg
- Bottom -Cinnamon
- Top -Cinnamon, Orange Zest
- Middle -Cranberry
- Bottom -Bayberry, Woods
- Top: Caramelized Sugar, Coconut
- Middle: Custard, Rum
- Base: Vanilla, Maple, Benzoin
- Top -Apple, orange zest
- Middle -Cinnamon, cranberry, spices
- Bottom -Sugar, ginger
Fresh Brewed Coffee:
- Top -Cofee
- Middle -Sugar
- Bottom -Vanilla, Chocolate
- Top: Saffron
- Middle: Clove, Incense, Sandalwood
- Base: Amber, Patchouli, Smoke
- Top: orange
- Middle: cinnamon, clove
- Bottom: sandalwood
- Top: Ginger, Allspice, Cinnamon
- Middle: Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Nutmeg
- Base: Clove, Molasses, Vanilla
Pumpkin Pecan Waffle:
- Top -pecan, butter, hint of coconut
- Middle -Pumpkin, cinnamon, apple, cherry, pecans
- Bottom -maple, vanilla, musk
- Top - Green, Mint
- Middle - Apple, Peach
- Bottom - Musk, Moss
Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar:
- Top - orange, butter, nutmeg, maple
- Middle - sweet potato, cinnamon, clove
- Bottom - sugar, tonka bean, vanilla
Vanilla Noel: This warm sweet Vanilla candle will wrap you in a cocoon of comfort and is perfect for the fall season. This blend of Vanilla Bean, Marshmallow Fluff, & Vanilla Cake takes plain vanilla to another sensory level.
- Top- Vanilla, Cream
- Middle - Musk
- Bottom - Baked Sugar Cookie
Winter Cranberry: A sweet scent of cranberries with a warm background that will get you through the coldest winters.
- Top - Green, Berry
- Middle - Coconut
- Bottom - Musk
- Premium Soy Blend
- Soy Wax is eco-friendly and renewable,
- American grown, sustainable, and carbon neutral
- Burn time: 50-55 hours
- Cotton wick braided with thin paper threads
To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
HOW TO BURN A CANDLE SAFELY
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container).
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.